- Hostile Environment PSD Operator's Course - Lop Buri, Thailand
- BRI becomes an ICoC Signatory Company
- Cloud InSynergy
- BRI announces contractual agreement with Rydges Bell City
- BRI's New National Office
- Environmental Management Systems Scheme
- BRI opens an office in Singapore
- Australian National Maritime Museum awards BRI Contract for Security and Front of House operations
- Securing the Data
- Boston University joins the ranks of BRI clients
- BRI gains AS/NZS 4801:2001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems Accreditation
- BRI provides security advice for TMAG redevelopment
- Polding Centre - A new contract for BRI in Sydney's CBD
- BRI adds another Major Institute to its Educational Portfolio
- National Quality Management Accreditation
- BRI Secures Long Term Contract with RMIT University
- BRI Wins Fairfax Media Security Contract
- BRI Expands in Western Australia
- BRI protects Australia's largest Cathedral
- BRI Wins Brisbane ABC Media Contract
- BRI Opens up Brisbane Office
- BRI Celebrates 20 Years of Service
- BRI Wins National AMP Contract
- BRI Commences National Operations for Coles Group
- BRI Signs Up Another University
- BRI Wins Australian Securities and Investment Commission Contract
- BRI Wins University of Western Sydney Security Contract
- BRI Wins City of Sydney Contract
- BRI Wins Movie Contract
- BRI Announces TAFE NSW Joint Training Venture
- BRI Goes Bush for CTTT
- BRI Goes Green With Toyota Yaris
- BRI Forms Strategic Partnership in Indonesia
- BRI Awarded Willoughby Council Security Contract
- BRI Kangan Batman TAFE Online Joint Learning Venture
- Abbott Pharmaceuticals Chooses Multi-Skilled BRI staff
- BRI Wins Prestigious Docklands Security Contract
- BRI Broadens Asia Penetration
- BRI Concierge Services Go National
- QBE Announces Workers Compensation Good Management
- Counter-Terrorism Training for Victoria
- BRI Wins Five Year Multi-Million Dollar Sydney Bus Transit Contract
- BRI Wins National Gallery of Victoria Security Review
- BRI Obtains NSW Government Accredited Security Supplier Status
- BRI Wins Risk Management Review Contract for $700 Million Spencer Street Station Upgrade
- BRI To Supply Security Services to Melbourne's QV Complex
BRI Kangan Batman TAFE Online Joint Learning Venture
You are here: Home » News » BRI Kangan Batman TAFE Online Joint Learning Venture
1 December 2007
BRI and Kangan Batman TAFE have entered into a joint venture to provide online Security and OH&S training.
‘We have provided traditional classroom-style training for our clients for many years' said BRI Managing Director Mytch Jeffrey.
‘This expansion to online training will save organisations and individuals money and time and produce more effective learning outcomes.'
‘An employee or contractor can undertake their required course, followed by real- time assessments, all online and accessible 24/7 through the internet. Staff can now do safety inductions on day one, rather than having to wait until the next scheduled course which might be months away".
‘By using the internet to deliver the training we are able to include photographs, video and sounds, which makes the content more realistic and relevant.'
Using the powerful WebCT Vista platform BRI is able to deliver hundreds of specialised courses and exams to an unlimited number of people through the internet. It also allows for greater auditability and compliance as well as managing who has done what training, when they have done it and when it needs to be updated.
Kangan Batman has over 26,000 students and was judged Training Provider of the Year at the 2007 Victorian Training Awards.
BRI and Kangan have been associated for some time, however this joint venture represents the latest in online security, safety and risk management training available in Australia.